objectives of sound engineering
- the knowledge of the basics sound engineering science .
- the use age of audio hardware mixers and monitor speakers along with discovering the types of mics .
- the steps of dealing audio tracks such as recording , editing , mixing , mastering .
- processing the theories of sound engineering on professional programs and softwares like protools HD .
- Being capable of exporting voiceovers sound tracks songs , dubbing .
The Course Content :-
- introduction and basics in audio engineering
- the equipment used ( speakers , mixers , microphone ) .
- Pro tools HD and its basic components
- Input , output , auxiliary - sends - insert - buss .
- How to join
- Cut, Copy, Paste, Fade in, Fade Out, Cleaning and filtering .
- Compressor, Applying effects .
- Equalizer, Frequency .
- Reverb and delay echo and effect .
- Mix and mastering and automation and phase .